2009年3月11日

Family letters from Da Du grade6

Hello!!Min Lee। Im Gina:
There are three people in my family.
My mother is so beautiful, What about you??
My father is so fat.
And my sister is so Smart.
I was a child single-parent families.
What about you??
In my family , I love my sister ,Although my sister and often
,fight in words , in fact our relationship is very good.
I love my family very much।

There are fourteen people in my family,
My grandfather, my grandmother, my uncle, my aunt
My dad, my mom, and ten children.
My family is a large.

I have nice brothers and sisters: two elder sisters, two younger sisters , five younger brother.
Among the nice children, I am the third.
MY dad and mom is a worker.

Although my sisters. brothers, and I often fight in words, in fact, our rela-tionship is very good.

I love my family very much.
I hope my family can live happi-ly forever।

My family
Hi।My English name is Jess.I am 12 years old.I have a father and mother,but I have two young sister.Among the three children, I am the oldest.There are five people in my family. We usually talk to each other about what happened today at dinner.I hopo my parents will not be so busy.I love my family very mach.

My family
Hi I am Judy!
There are fore people in my family.
There are my father,my mother ,one sister, and me.
My family is a small family.
I have one sister.
My father and my mother are office worker.
My mother is very nice.
My father is very generous.
In my family, I love my mom and dad .
We sometime talk to each other about what happen today at dinner.
I love my family.
I hope our whole family are happy forever.
I will say I love my family to एवेर्य्बोद्य

My family has five people are a three generations under the same roof big family has daddy, mother, paternal grandmother, the younger sister and my younger sister empirical ego two years old My father and my mother have outside goes to work I and my younger sister snatches the remote control we to exit frequently the matter which the surface eats meal chats meets today What matter is my paternal grandmother a little tired to probably manage my younger sister lazy my father and mother very also the bother very I hope entire family to be possible forever in if paternal grandmother can manage few spot matter that together to be better I to think that the family is most important


沒有留言:

張貼留言